Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A prayer I wrote the other day

Thank you for the situations that I can not control, for they shape the person I am to become by pushing my limits and helping me understand how to define who I really am and am not. Please give me strength, the grace and the knowledge to cope in the best manner with the situations that You place before me. Let my responses be a testament of your goodness - may they reflect my Creator and who I wish to be. May my actions, thoughts, and words never deviate from Your heavenly goal, and may Your will be accomplished as you see fit through me, Oh Lord.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. You are so inspiring!! You have changed my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly inspirational my Dear!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, see if you can unlink your google plus from your blogger, so the privacy is maintained.

      Delete
  3. Don't think I can :/ I'm gonna start a new blog though, stay tuned ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.